Terms of Sale
Terms of Sale:
These terms and conditions apply between you “customer” and us, San Fernando Tires and Wheels “SF Tires and Wheels” with respect to your purchases of SF Tires and Wheels products and accessories “Products”. These terms and conditions shall apply and may not be altered, supplemented, amended by any other documents.
- Taxes and Import Charges.
Customers are responsible for paying sales taxes in the State of California. International buyers are responsible to comply with any and all export and import laws. Merchandise to be delivered outside the United States of America, Customer agrees to pay all duties, tariffs, taxes (including sales taxes, GST, VAT, etc.), brokerage charges and similar charges regarding importation of goods (collectively, Import Charges) that may be imposed thereon. If Customer does not pay such charges and the order is returned due to Customer’s failure to pay Import Charges will be subject to a restocking fee and a charge for roundtrip transportation of the goods as well as any Import Charges paid by, or billed to, San Fernando Tires and Wheels. SF Tires and Wheels assume no responsibility or liability for your failure to obtain export approvals or information.
- Shipping and Handling.
Shipping and Handling charges are calculated via UPS Ground (unless specified otherwise) and United States Postal Service. Third party billing for shipping will not be accepted. We offer 3 day, 2 day or Next Day shipping within the 48 lower states. Please email us for pricing! Our packing meets all freight company standards and insurance is automatically included in purchase over $100.00 USD. If you receive your merchandise damaged condition, you must contact the freight company and file a claim with them. Any damages or lost merchandise must be reported immediately.
- Limitation of Damages and Liability.
San Fernando Tires and Wheels, Inc. shall not be liable for any expense, loss or damage, whether direct or incidental or consequential, including without limitation that loss of time, road service charges, inconvenience, loss of vehicle, loss of revenue or damage property, arising in connection with the sale, use or inability to use the item(s) for any purpose other than the repair, refund or replacement provided herein.
- Availability of Product and Right to Refuse Service.
All sales are subject to availability; we reserve the right to cancel a sale and refund the customer the full amount if the product purchased is no longer available due to unexpected circumstances. SF Tires and Wheels reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
- Product Warranty on Used Items
- On used items and what to expect. Used is also referred as second-hand, old, worn, etc. Expect "some", not all; scratches, scuff marks, normal wear and tear, damage, dents, scrapes, curb rash, and brake dust residue. Do NOT EXPECT FLAWLESS RIMS. If you DO NOT want any marks or scrapes, do not buy USED. All items are sold "as-is" with NO WARRANTY. You get what you pay for! If you want warranty with no damage, please buy directly from your local dealer or manufacturer. Our prices are low because they are used with some signs of wear. Unless stated brand new, all items are USED and it is expected for buyer to comprehend the meaning of used. If the listing states the items are great, outstanding, excellent, refurbished, restored, fixed, low miles, expect SOME signs of wear. I clean my wheels before shipping, but anticipate some dust or dirt from shipping and handling. When you purchase you agree you have read and understand the terms above.
- Should you go to another automotive dealer to have the items installed and they claimed that the wheel/s are damaged and/or Out of Round? Who is responsible? I am not liable for any damages occurred from installation or freight carriers. I give no refunds to any buyer who pays for an unsuccessful installation; since any dealer can simply blame the place who sold the items and state the wheel/s is "Out of Round". I have carefully inspected all of our items and have disclosed the damages (if any) on the auction. Keep in mind if you are buying used wheels, do not expect to receive flawless new-looking rims! If you would want me to inspect the wheel/s for "Out of Round", you will be responsible for the shipping cost to have the items shipped back to my store. Mistakes can occur and if they are out of round I will refund your money (minus shipping costs both ways). However, I would need to inspect the wheel/s first BEFORE issuing any refund. If the damages occurred after it left my premises, you would need to contact the freight carrier and make a claim. Once inspected by a professional technician, if we find that the wheel/s is not Out of Round, you will be responsible for the wheel/s to be shipped back to you and NO MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED.